The KAPTIV-CS is a compact electronically operated level sensed condensate drain, that offers a zero air-loss solution during the condensate discharge cycle.
The KAPTIV-CS is cost effective and offers a rapid pay-back period, due to a competitive pricing level, low stocking cost, zero air-loss and energy saving aspects.
The KAPTIV-CS can be installed in all compressed air system components up to 100 m³/min regardless size and climate zone - Only 1 model needed!
The new and improved design, the robust industrial housing, the alarm feature and the 2/2 way direct acting valve assembly makes the KAPTIV-CS a reliable solution for all compressed air system applications.
The alarm feature can be connected to the JORC WARNER to never miss out on periodic maintenance opportunities.
- Competitive compact zero air-loss draining solution.
- Sensing technology saves air, energy and money.
- No sizing charts required.
- Special module color available for private label purposes.
- Operating pressure up to 16 bar.
- Alarm function (NO or NC) as a standard.
- Successful draining of condensate due to large orifice.
- Easy installation.
- Visual display of operating status.
- Integrated strainer.
- Direct acting valve assembly, ensuring reliable discharge.
- Robust aluminium housing.
- Electronic zero air loss condensate drainMaximum compressor capacity 100 m³/min.
- Minimum/maximum system pressure 0 bar/16 bar
- Valve type 2/2 way, direct acting
- Valve orifice 4.5 mm
- Valve seals FPM
- Inlet connection 1/2" (BSP or NPT)
- Outlet connection 1/2" (BSP or NPT)
- Inlet height 11 cm (top) and 8.5 cm (side)
- Minimum medium temperature 1°C
- Maximum medium temperature 50°C
- Supply voltage options 230VAC / 115VAC
- 24VAC / 24VDC
- Connectors DIN 43650-B
- Serviceable valve Yes
- TEST Feature Yes
- Environmental protection IP65 (NEMA4)
- Integrated mesh strainer Yes
- Alarm contact options Alarm Normally Closed (NC) or Alarm Normally Open (NO)