"Hotline" monitoring of your compressed air installation.
ALMIG Tele monitoring allows us to monitor your compressed air installation 24 hours a day.
We are immediately capable to see possible troubleshooting, service information, strain rates etc. ... And further we can remotely control essential functions and acknowledge faults.
With a modem connection or TCP / IP connection, we can constantly monitor the status of the company's compressed air system or ask the system to call us up, if a critical value is exceeded.
The features of ALMIG Telecom Monitoring:
- Viewing of the current status on the compressors.
- Graphical display of service intervals and capacity load.
- Logs and saves error messages, warnings, service information.
- Logs, stores and shows graphically stored measurement data.
- Signing, stores, and graphically shows the operating status.
- Set up of the parameters of the compressors.
- Confirmation message from the compressor management and configuration of these, depending on the operating system.
- Acknowledge error messages.
- Start / Stop the compressors which management is prepared for this.
With this solution, both the company and we have all information available.
With readily available data, we can jointly trim the compressed air installation, with savings in energy and maintenance as a result.