The FLUIDRAIN removes condensate from compressed air systems using a solenoid valve in combination with an electric timer.
The FLUIDRAIN can be installed on all compressed air system components, regardless of their size or capacity - simply adjust the interval and discharge times to suit the particular compressed air system.
The FLUIDRAIN is designed to be the most flexible timer drain in the world. Most end-user application requirements can be met by combining the FLUIDRAIN timer with a massive range of valve options.
Various options are:
- Valve connection sizes 1/8" through 1/2".
- Pressure range 0 through 500 BAR.
- Voltage range 12 - 380 VAC/DC, 50/60 Hz.
- Brass or Stainless Steel valves.
- Normally open valves (fail safe).
- Visual display of operating status.
- Application environment up to IP65 (NEMA 4).
- 12 - 380 VAC/DC voltage options are available.
- Newly designed easy-grip adjusting knobs.
- Incredibly simple and quick to install and service.
- Can not be air-locked.
- Direct acting valve assembly, ensuring consistent discharge operation.
- FPM valve seal and a large reliable valve orifice (4.5 mm).
- Suitable for any type of compressed air system, no complicated sizing charts required.
- Discharge (ON) time: 0.5 - 10 seconds, adjustable
- Interval (OFF) time: 0.5 - 45 minutes, adjustable
- Timer type
- Max. switch current:
- Indicators: 1 LED (yellow), indicating ON
- 1 LED (yellow), indicating OFF
- Test button
- Ambient temperature: -40°C - +60°C / -40°F - +140°F
- Environmental protection
: IP65 (NEMA4) info
- Timer housing material
: ABS Plastic FR grade info
- Valve body material
- Valve type
: 2/2-way, direct acting
- Available supply voltage options: 12 - 380 VAC(50/60Hz)/DC, (AC ±10%, DC ±5%
- 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2"
Available inlet/outlet connections
(BSP or NPT) 0 - 16 BAR / 0 - 230 PSI +1°C - +90°C / +40°F - +190°F
- Pressure range: FPM
- Min./Max. medium temperature
: 4.5 mm
- Plunger seal material
- Valve orifice
- Coil casing material
: DIN 43650-A (ISO 4400)
- Coil Insulation Grade
- Power connection type
- Connector material